HONEYMOON HOLIDAYS IN KERALA
Duration : 06 Nights/ 07 Days
Destination : Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Houseboat
No. of Nights: 01 Nt. Kochi + 02 Nts. Munnar + 02 Nts. Thekkady + 01 Nt. Houseboat
Package cost Per Couple on twin sharing basis
CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
||Mermaid Hotel (CP)
|Grand Season (CP)
|The Dunes (CP)
||Las Palmas (CP)
|Spice country (CP)
|Edassery Eastend (CP)
|Mountain Trails (CP)
||Micheal's Inn (CP)
(N A/c Deluxe)
|Grand Thekkady (CP)
(N A/c Deluxe Room)
(N A/c Deluxe)
|Holiday Vista (CP)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Premium (AP)
|01st April to
30th Sep. 2014
|01st Oct to
31st Mar. 2015
Day 01: Kochi
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle light dinner in the Houseboat.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station for later proceed to Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi the major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. On the way Cochin to Munnar you can watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel at Munnar, relax and enjoy the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day at you own leisure with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar
After having the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar. The sightseeing place at Munnar including, Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal place for trekking and bird watching. Kundala Lake Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Thekkady another hillstation of Kerala with the exploring wildlife and aromatic spice plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel in Thekkady and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later visit to the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady
After having the breakfast proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. Here one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted here. One can recreated by having Optional activities like spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Thekkady – Houseboat (130 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwater of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters of Kerala, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty will heal your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 07: Houseboat – Kochi (100 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this God’s own country to enjoy more and more.... later proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Important Information about Kerala Houseboat services.:
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20 December to 10th January.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.
- Check-in time at Houseboat is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am next day due to Govt. restrictions.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator, cook and a helper.
- In Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am next day.
- In Premium & Super Luxury category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per guest request anytime.
- No two houseboats are of same size and quality. The interiors of two houseboats also varies.
- Houseboats are for exclusive use and not shared by other guest unless specified.
- Guest are requested to carry mosquito and insect repellents since at night the boat are anchored along the waterway.
- Always keep the door of the bedroom and washroom closed to avoid mosquitoes and insects .
- Choices of food are limited and mostly South Indian food are served.
- Quality of houseboat cannot be compared with that of hotels, where the guest were staying previously.
- Houseboat rooms are small in size and have basic amenties.
- The main concept of the houseboat is to explore the backwater beauty of the region at the closet to the nature.