KERALA HONEYMOON BACKWATER TOUR
Duration : 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Destination : Kochi - Munnar - Houseboat
No. Of Nights: 01 Nt. Kochi + 02 Nts. Munnar + 01 Nt. Houseboat
Package cost Per Couple
Meal Plan: CP = Breakfast only, MAP = Breakfast & Dinner only, AP = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
||Mermaid Hotel (CP)
|Harbour View (CP)
(A/c Standard )
|Dream Hotel (CP)
||Le Celestium (CP)
|Bracknell Forest (CP)
|Mountain Trails (CP)
(N A/c Deluxe Suite)
|Club Mahindra (CP)
(N A/c Superior)
||A/c Standard (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Deluxe (AP)
||A/c Premium (AP)
|01st April to
30th Sep. 2013
|01st Oct to
31st Mar. 2014
Day 01 : Kochi
- Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Candle light dinner in the Houseboat.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. - 04 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar
After the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Munnar – Houseboat (200 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 05: Houseboat – Kochi (100 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
After the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to the paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Please Note :
Package Cost Includes :
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Rs 10.00 per km will be charged for additional use of A/c Indica).
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @3.09% of the total bill amount.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & / Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- The above mentioned rates are not valid from 20 December to 10th January.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.